The hospitality of the Hawaiian Islands will flower during your visit to the California Hotel Casino. We like to say "Aloha" is spoken fluently here, and our guests enjoy many Hawaiian touches, ranging from dining delicacies such as oxtail soup to the colorful decor reminiscent of the islands' lush, tropical beauty.
- Hospitality of the Hawaiian Islands comes to Las Vegas
- Located in the heart of historic downtown Las Vegas
- 36,000 square feet of casino space--including more than 1,100 slots and 28 table games
- Five restaurants offering delicious fare from fast food to fine dining
- State-of-the-art sports book
- Meeting and convention facilities